Guys this is the first blog post in the New Year. I can’t believe it is already 2016! I told you that in 2016 after my crazy scheduled calmed down that I would be back to regularly blog and here I am. I have decided on Mondays to do a Movie Monday post. Today I have decided to do my top 5 favourite book to movie adapations.
- Lord of the Rings. I am lumping all the movies in this one, because I cannot pick which is my favourtie since I love them all!
- Harry Potter series. Yes another that I cannot simply pick which I love and which I don’t love it. There are a few that were not my favourite, but they were not horrible.
- Warm Bodies. Okay so I haven’t read the book yet, but I enjoyed the movie so much and I have heard from people who read the book that they still enjoyed the movie.
- Pride & Prejudice. Even though it did not exactly follow the book 100% I cannot help but add the 2005 adaptation. It was so beautiful, and can we talk about Keira Knightley and Matthew Mcfadyen’s chemistry?
- Perks of Being a Wallflower. The movie was so right, the casting was spot on and it was perfection. That is all I can say on that.
I hope that you all had a wonderful holiday and a great new year!